Art Station

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Later Vigilanties!

Well kids, the news should be put up here as well. As alot of you already know alot of us at Vigil where let go this week and that includes me as well. The last two years here have been extraordinary. It's really touph to have to say goodbye for now to some of my greatest heros, as well as some of the best friends I've ever had.

I am offically looking for work now as a concept artist. So feel free to contact me at my averycoleman@gmail.com . My portfolio is also available by request only.

On a lighter note I wanted to post a painting that I'm finally going to call "good" for now. Tons of fun this one.


Bye Vigil!



3 comments:

  1. Damn, sorry to hear that man. I'm looking forward to seeing your work in Darksiders 2. Great painting, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra lame :[ Sorry to hear the bad news. You do great work, though, so I'm sure someone will pick you up again soon =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah BATTLE SAND TURTLES!! Can't wait to see you over here man, you are gunna have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete